NATO Days 2013
- During the weekend from 21th to 22th September 2013, the Combat Squadron took part
in the Nato Days 2013, Ostrava, Czech republic. It was last display activity in this year.
Some pictures were taken by Alexanda Goltza, our court photographer,
during beautiful flight over TMA LKMT, FL170.
(pilots: lt.col. Marián Bukovský, maj. Martin Kuterka, maj. František Pytlík)
- During the weekend from 7th to 8th September 2013, the Combat Squadron took part
in the CIAF 2013, Hradec Kralove, Czech republic with the static display.
(pilots: lt.col. Marián Bukovský, lt.col. Jozef Hausner)
- From 31st august to 1st september 2013 the Combat squadron took part
in the SIAF 2013,
(Slovak International Air Fest) at home airbase Sliac, with static and
dynamic display with Mig-29 (pilot lt.col. Marian Bukovsky).
Radom Air Show 2013
- During the weekend from 24th to 25th August, the Combat Squadron took part
in the Radom Air Show 2013 with the static display.
(pilots: capt.Jaroslav Chromý, capt. Branislav Kysel)
- Unfortunately, on 19th August 2013, it has been definitely decided about cancellation
of the practice for two Mig-29 "Dogfight" display at the Air show SIAF 2013.
DYNAMO Cup 2013
- On 15th and 16th August 2013, the members of Combat Squadron
(František Faltín, Kamil Glovňa, Stanislav Kosturiak) participated within
the Armed Forces selection on the international ice hockey tournament of police and law enforcement sections DYNAMO CUP 2013.
The tournament took place in the future Olympic village on the
"Baľšoj" stadium in Sochi, Russia.
Kecskemét Air Show 2013
- During the weekend from 2nd to 5th August, the Combat Squadron took part in the Kecskemét Air Show 2013 with the static display. At the same time it participated
in Mini Tiger Meet which was organized during the air show. The Squadron was successfully represented by maj. Richard Škuta and capt. Kamil Glovňa
on the Tiger games in the non-fly part.
Peter Bača retaired
- On 31st July 2013 capt. Ing. Peter BAČA left Combat Squadron Sliač
and duty status of Slovak Armed Forces professional soldier.
Peter, thank you for everything. You have done a lot of work for our squadron
and we will all miss your specific sense of humor and old fashioned music
at arrival at QRA. We wish you all the best in your future life.